... performing live in your home!
House concerts are my favorite way to get up-close and personal with audiences! In this fun, unique format, I get to share the stories behind my songs and interact closely with listeners, guaranteeing a memorable event for all. :)
House concerts are intimate shows presented by a host who wants to share an artist's music with friends, neighbors, or co-workers. They're simple to set-up, and I'd be happy to help you organize a concert featuring me in your home! My house concerts typically:
- Include two 40-minute acoustic sets with a break in-between (A workshop element can be added too! One of these sets can be a tutorial on songwriting, guitar, or ukulele.)
- Are performed solo, with little to no amplification
- Can be as intimate as 10 guests (great for small spaces!). A sweet spot is 15 to 25 guests.
- Include a suggested donation (often $15-$20) per guest to pay for the performance
- Can include light snacks or a pot-luck organized by the host
- Give guests a chance to interact with the performers and purchase merchandise straight from the artist
- Often provide food/lodging to the artist for the night
No two house concerts are exactly alike! That's what makes them so fun :)
I tour throughout the U.S. and am always looking to meet new fans in this one-of-a-kind setting! If you are interested in hosting me at a house concert, please contact Jan Terry at email@example.com and she'll help you get started!
*Note: Currently seeking Midwest dates for late September, Northeast/Mid-Atlantic dates for early November, and West Coast/Southwest dates throughout Fall/Winter.
Alfa live in Manila, Philippines
Alfa - From Me - Live at Fox & Hounds
Alfa - Bare Feet - Live at Fox & Hounds
Alfa - Spark & Fury Acoustic Series